I had this idea while laying in bed last night, and thought it would be a little bit of interactive fun - and possibly a good learning exercise or discussions among those in the coven.
If any of you advanced witches or baby witches have begun to do any sort of research regarding the magickal properties of....well, literally anything...You're probably a lot like me and have been like "Wow there is no way I will ever remember all of this". This is especially the case when it comes to the properties of plants/herbs/trees/etc. So I am going to start a thread that everyone can contribute to!
Here are some rules I'd like to lay down
1. All forum rules still apply - so even if you disagree with something, please be respectful. Ask questions instead of making accusations or being blatantly rude.
2. If you want to contribute to the reference guide, please feel free to use the template I will provide down below! If you don't know the answer to anything listed in the template, please feel free to leave it blank. I want you guys to feel free to contribute what you might already know
3. If someone's post about a particular herb already exists, but you have additional information to contribute to that specific herb, please reply to their post so that the information is in roughly the same place on the thread! It'll make it much less confusing this way.
4. IF AN HERB OR PLANT IS TOXIC PLEASE PUT WARNINGS ON YOUR POST: THIS APPLIES FOR IF IT'S DANGEROUS TO BURN, INGEST, APPLY TO SKIN, ETC. Seriously, you can't mess around with some of this stuff.
5. Please have fun!
Name of Herb:
Astrological Associations (Ex. Libra, Aries, etc):
Types of Spells it is Most Useful For (Ex. Love, Courage, etc):
Is it Toxic/Poisonous?: Y / N
- If so, in what way? (To ingest? to burn? to apply to skin? Other ways?)
Any Folklore or Special Ways to use the Herb: