Hello everyone! My name is Emily, and here's my recipe for a special sauce I like to put on burgers. It's full of herbs, all of them great for protection. (Just a warning though, this is rather spicy!)
-Black pepper (in a grinder bottle)
-Red pepper flakes
1) Combine 1 cup of ketchup & 1/2 cup of BBQ sauce in a large mixing bowl
2) Mix in 1/2 tbsp of honey
3) Mix in 1/4 cup of brown sugar
4) Grind pepper twice & mix in
5) Mix in 2 tsp of red pepper flakes, 1 tsp of basil, 1 tsp of garlic powder, 1 tsp of oregano, & 1 tsp of thyme. Before you mix each spice in, charge it with your intention! Use basil to protect against mental stress, garlic to ward off negative energy, etc.
6) Pour into a container with a tight seal & chill overnight.